Sentimental Park for my August 2023 Classes
I am offering this beautiful card at both of my August 8th and 12th, 2023 Creative Therapy classes. A little heat embossing adds elegance to any card. If you would like to attend my August 2023 classes, please see below.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Boho Blue, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Copper Clay layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Very Vanilla layer is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 and the flowers are stamped with Copper Clay ink with a stamp from Quiet Meadow.
- The Petal Pink layer is 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 and is cut out with a Scalloped Contours die. The flowers, from Sentimental Park, are stamped with VersaMark, and heat embossed with Copper Embossing Powder. I added this piece to the card front with dimensionals.
- The words, from Go to Greetings, are stamped, also with the same ink and powder as the flowers and cut out with a Stylish Shapes Die.
- I added Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels to the center of the flowers.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here or you can click on the 2023-24 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are August 8 & 12, 2023, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule and the deadline of July 31, 2023 to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.~