Timeless Tropical & Waterfront
Michelle Wallace is another one of my very talented friends, and I was elated to receive her card at our swap when I had my Stampin' Up! Catalog/Yard party last week.
A few of the supplies Michelle used to make this beautiful card are retiring on June 2, 2020, so should you really, really want any of the retiring products, now would be the time, just sayin'.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Early Espresso, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Old Olive layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Coastal Weave embossing folder. (retiring).
- The Tropical Oasis DSP (retiring) pieces are various sizes.
- The Whisper White circle is stamped with Crumb Cake, Pool Party and So Saffron ink from the Waterfront set and cut out with the Stitched Shaped Dies.
- The trees are made by using waterbased markers and coloring directly on the stamps with Old Olive and Early Espresso ink.
- The words are stamped with Early Espresso ink.
- Three Champagne Rhinestone Jewels are add to make this card extra special.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies Michelle used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hope to resume adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, in July, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,