Happy Hedgehogs for my May 2023 Creative Therapy Classes
I CASEd this Michelle Zindorff's creation because I thought it was perfect for my May 9th and 13th Creative Therapy Classes. If you would like to see Michelle's card, click right Here. She is amazing.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Tahitian Tide, scored at 4 1/4.
- The 5 1/4 x 4 Basic White layer is embossed with the Fern 3D folder.
- The one of the three 1/2" Tahitian Tide strips is stamped with black ink and then all are added to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- The 3 1/8 x 2 3/8 piece of Basic White is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and colored with a Blender Pen & Watercolor Pencils. The decorative border is made using the Very Best Trio punch. The edges are sponged with Tahitian Tide ink and a Blending Brush. This piece is added to a 3 1/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Pear Pizzazz and four Iridescent Pearls are added to each corner.
- The leaves are punched with the Bough Punch, Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow cardstock and added with glue dots.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.