Coffee with Friends for my September 2023 Creative Therapy Classes
I am offering this card at both of my September 2023 Creative Therapy Classes.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Balmy Blue, scored at 4 1/4.
- The next Balmy Blue layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 and is embossed with the Exposed Brick 3D folder. Adhere this to the card base with liquid glue.
- The Basic White is 5 1/8 x 3 7/8 and the image is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Stamp your image as low as you can on the Basic White so when you adhere the cut out Soft Sea Foam, Cathy and Claire's legs are just barely showing. (FYI, I named my two ladies!!!)
- I colored my image with the same blends as Amy, Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Pebbled Path, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, and the Ivory & Bronze.
- Sponge the Basic White with Balmy Blue ink and adhere to the embossed Balmy Blue layer.
- I used the largest Grove Die and a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Soft Sea Foam to cut out the trees. I positioned the die on the cardstock so there is at least 3/8" of cardstock showing on the bottom, to hide Cathy and Claire's legs.
- Cut away one of the trees on the right side of the Soft Sea Foam cut-out cardstock.
- Adhere the Soft Sea Foam with dimensionals.
- Stamp the words from Coffee with Friends with Versamark on a piece of Pebbled Path, and heat emboss with white powder. Cut it out with a Countryside Corner die. Add some Linen Thread and dimensionals behind this piece, and I added one Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dot.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.