for my May 2018 Creative Therapy Classes
I saw this design on the "Demonstrator's Only" web site, Stampin' Connection, and traced it back to Tamara Bertram, and you can see her card Here, post of 11/9/2016. I did change the paper, and used a current stamp set for the words, you know, to make it my own. This is another offering for my May 1st, and May 5th, 2018 classes.
Weather Together is retiring the end of this May, and should you want to order this retiring set, or any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store before May 31, 2018.
If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question, as I am here to help you.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Rich Razzleberry scored at 4 1/4.
- The Birthday Memories DSP layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Sweet Sugarplum and Soft Sky layers (retiring colors) are 4 1/2 x 3.
- The Whisper White layer is 4 x 2 1/2.
- The presents are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Whisper White, and punched with a 1 3/8" circle punch. I colored them with Stampin' Write Markers.
- The Soft Sky and Sweet Sugarplum circles are punched with a 1 1/2" circle punch.
- The words are from the Beautiful Day and stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
A word spoken at the right time is like gold apples on a silver tray. Proverbs 25:11
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,