A Big Thank You &
I used the beautiful Floral Romance Designer Series Paper (DSP) for both of these cards. I especially like the way the Daisy Punch coordinated so well.
Recipe: (I have put an asterisk in front of any product that will retire on June 3, 2019)
- *Powder Pink bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pear Pizzazz layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Mossy Meadow layers are 5 x 3 3/4 and are dry embossed with the *Softly Falling and the Layered Leaves embossing folders.
- The 4 x 3 layer of Soft Sea Foam is the base for the 3 7/8 x 2 7/8 layer of *Floral Romance DSP.
- The 2 1/2 x 1 1/8 piece of Whisper White is stamped with Mossy Meadow ink from A Big Thank You set.
- The *Powder Pink Ribbon is from the *Metallic Ribbon combo pack of two, is added for accent.
- The daisy is stamped three times with *Powder Pink & Mossy Meadow ink on Whisper White and punched with the Daisy Punch, and glued together with Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive.
- All is popped up with a dimensional.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question, as I am here to help you..
You are beautiful, for you are fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalms 139:14
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,