Artistically Inked &
After The Storm & August, 2021 Paper Pumpkin
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Just Jade, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pale Papaya layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White is 5 x 3 3/4 and is the base for the 5 x 2 1/4 piece of Expressions in Ink DSP.
- Some Just Jade/Gold Ribbon is wrapped around the card front.
- The flower is stamped with Polished Pink ink, and the leaves with Just Jade ink. Both are cut out with the Artistic Dies, as well as the Gold Foil flower.
- A Gold Gilded Gem is in the center of the flower.
- The words from After the Storm are stamped on Basic White with Evening Evergreen ink, and cut out with one of the Ornate Frames dies. It is sponged with Pale Papaya ink.
- A Pale Papaya scrap is also cut out with the same Ornate Frame Die, cut in half vertically and adhered to the back of the words.
- I stamped a few little flowers on the Basic White with Blushing Bride ink.
- All done! Remember to decorate envelope !!
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
The August Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit byStampin' Up!Empower yourself with the Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit! Created from the heart and soul of Stampin’ Up! cofounder, Shelli Gardener. The Hope Box Paper Pumpkin Kit reminds us why life is precious.
This month’s Paper Pumpkin kit is so awesome, and includes supplies to create nine encouraging cards and coordinating envelopes in an inspiring color palette, and a specially designed Hope Box! You honestly do not want to miss the opportunity to order this kit.The Hope Box is designed to be a keepsake box—keep mementos of cherished memories or reminders of what’s yet to come. Collect treats and trinkets that represent what hope means to you in your Hope Box and look inside for inspiration or share it with a friends who could use some uplifting!
What will you put in your Hope Box? Letters, song lyrics, inspiring quotes, and photographs are powerful reminders of hope and connection—and great additions to a Hope Box.