Hope & Peace, Beautiful Shapes, Poppy Moments, & Split Card Texture Dies
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Soft Succulent, scored at 4 1/4.
- The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Evening Evergreen.
- The two pieces of Lights Aglow DSP are 5 1/8 x 1/2 and adhered to the edge of the 5 1/4 x 4 Evening Evergreen.
- The next layer of Evening Evergreen is 5 1/4 x 3 1/4.
- A 5 x 3 piece of the Lights Aglow DSP is adhered to the 5 1/4 x 3 1/4 Evening Evergreen with liquid glue.
- The 5 1/8 x 3 1/8 piece of Cherry Cobbler layer is cut with a Split Card Textures Die.
- The foil leaves are cut out with the Poppy Moments dies and Gold Foil. These are glued behind a Soft Succulent circle cut out with the Layering Circle Dies.
- The words from Hope & Peace are stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink on a piece of Very Vanilla. I cut this piece out with a Beautiful Shapes die and adhered to the Soft Succulent circle with Multipurpose liquid glue. I popped this combination up with dimensionals.
- I added three Festive Pearls. All done and remember to decorate your envelope.