for a fun birthday card
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Polished Pink, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Gold Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Timeworn Type Embossing Folder.
- My robot, Wilbur, is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, on Basic White, and cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snip Scissors. I colored him with blends of Smoky Slate, Polished Pink and tapped him with a little Cajun Craze.
- The Abstract Beauty DSP is cut into different lengths and widths. I popped up the stripped piece with dimensionals so Wilbur would have something on which to stand.
- I stamped the hearts directly to the card front with black ink and colored them with Polished Pink blends.
- The word is stamped with black ink on a 1 1/2 x 1 piece of Basic White, cut it at an angle with my handy-dandy Paper Snips, and used my Blending Brushes to sponge the edges with Polished Pink ink.
- Now, how easy is that. And remember to decorate your envelope.