A quick and easy card created with several Stampin' Up! products. The sketch came from my very creative friend, Retha.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Green Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Mint Macaron layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is embossed with the Winter Snow folder.
- The 3 Green Foil & the 2 Toile Tidings DSP pieces are punched with the Rectangle Postage Punch.
- The Very Vanilla is stamped with Shaded Spruce ink, the Rustic Retreat stamp set, and punched with the Rectangle Postage Punch.
- Five gems from Flowers for Every Season are added.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,