Winter Woods &
Natures Poem DSP
Winter Woods is such a versatile set, and can be used for many occasions, my favorite kind of stamp set. I decided to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) this when I saw it on Jennifer Michalski's blog, Stamping Serenity. You can see her card Here post of September 27, 2018.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cajun Craze scored at 4 1/4.
- The Tranquil Tide layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The 5 x 3 3/4 Natures Poem DSP Layer is dry embossed with the Woodland Embossing Folder and sponged with Cajun Craze ink.
- The 5 x 2 1/2 Tranquil Tide layer is the base for the 4 3/4 x 2 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla on which the trees are stamped with Cajun Craze ink. This layer is also sponged with Cajun Craze ink.
- The leaves are made by sponging some Vellum cardstock with Cajun Craze ink, then cut out 5 sets of leaves using the Leaf Punch.
- The Big Shot and the Scalloped Oval Layering Framelits dies are used for the words.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding. Proverbs 3:13
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,