Let It Ride
I made this card for my 11 year old granddaughter for Valentine's Day. Gabby is an avid horse enthusiast, and when I saw Let it Ride in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog, I knew I just had to have it.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black scored at 4 1/4.
- The Real Red layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The All My Love DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The Red Glimmer Paper is 3 3/4 x 2 3/4. (Even though it is retired from the SU catalog, I have lots left or I think the Rose Glimmer paper would look equally as beautiful).
- The Whisper White on which the image is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink is 3 5/8 x 2 5/8. I used Soft Suede and Black Stampin' Blends to color the horse.
- The Happy Valentine's words are stamped with Real Red ink. (I meant to use the words from the Forever Lovely set)
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
"It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed." Deuternomy 31:8
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,