Birds of a Feather for HalloweenI received this fun Halloween card from Carol Snow at a recent card swap. Carol is a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Durham, NC, and you can visit her blog Here.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Monster Bash DSP is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The next layer of the Monster Bash DSP is 3 1/2 x 3 3/8.
- The 2 5/8 piece of Black Foil is cut with the Stitched Shapes Dies.
- The Whisper White piece on which the image is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink is cut out with the Laying Oval Dies.
- The duck is colored with Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, and Basic Black blends.
- The little piece of the Black 3/8" Scalloped Edge Ribbon is tied under the 1" square of Whisper White that is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Proverbs 16:24
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,