Kindness Gnomes for my August 2022 Creative Therapy Classes
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Poppy Parade, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Sahara Sand layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Storybook Gnome DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The white circle is cut from the largest of the Stylish Shapes Dies.
- The gnomes are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Basic White and cut out with the Gnomes Dies.
- The hats for the three gnomes are made by stamping the gnomes a second time on the Storybook Gnome DSP and cutting out the hats with my handy-dandy Paper Snip Scissors. I added the hats to the gnomes with Multipurpose liquid glue.
- The words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- The three pretty jewels you see are from the Fine Sparkle Adhesive-Backed Gems collection.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.