A fun Christmas card using Snowman Season and lots of other fun SU products.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
- The Cherry Cobbler layer is 5 1/8 x 4.
- The Gold Foil pieces that have been dry embossed with the Hammered Metal 3D embossing folder are 2 1/2 x 2 & 2 1/2 x 1 3/4.
- ,The two pieces of Wrapped in Plaid designer series papers are 2 1/2 x 2.
- The 3" Cherry Cobbler scalloped circle is cut with the Layering Circle dies, and the 2 3/8" Whisper White piece on which my snowman is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and cut out with the Stitched Shaped dies.
- The snowflake is cut out with a die from the Seasonal Layers dies, and Shimmery White cardstock.
- The words are stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink on a 3 1/4 x 5/8 piece of Whisper White and cut apart. These pieces are adhered to two pieces of Cherry Cobbler.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Pray and ask God for everything you need. And when you pray, always give thanks. Philippians 4:6
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,