Amazing Year for my March 2023 Creative Therapy Classes
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mango Melody, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Night of Navy is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Regency Park DSP pieces are 5 x 2 3/4 and 5 x 3/4. The little strip of Mango Melody is 5 x 1/4.
- The 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 Basic White is cut out with a Deckled Rectangle Die and the edges are sponged with Balmy Blue ink and a Blending Brush.
- The present is stamped with Night of Navy ink on Basic White and sponged with Balmy Blue and a Blending Brush. The "ribbon" is colored with a Night of Navy marker and cut out with my amazing Stampin' Up! Paper Snip Scissors and added to the card with dimensionals.
- The words are stamped with navy ink.
- Three Loose Daisy Embellishments are added.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.