Layering Leaves & Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks for my November 2023 Classes
- The Orchid Oasis base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The next 5 x 3 3/4 layer of Orchid Oasis is inked with Orchid Oasis, a Blending Brush and a mask from the Abundant Beauty Masks.
- The 3 3/4 x 1 1/8 Basic White piece is the base for the 3 3/4 x 1 Orchid Oasis that has been embossed with the Quatrefoil Tile folder.
- To make the flowers, I used the number 1, 3 and 4 of the decorative masks and Orchis Oasis, Night of Navy & Crumbcake inks. I then cut out the flowers with my amazing SU Paper Snips, and added them to the card with Multipurpose glue and dimensionals.
- The words, from Layering Leaves, are stamped with Orchid Oasis ink on Basic White and cut out with an Autumn Leaves Die.
- I added three 2023-24 In-Color Pearls.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.