Penguin Place Bundle
I saw this card on Tammy Beard's blog, Stampinsavvy.com, post of July 28, 2021, and you can see her card Here.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Just Jade, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Night of Navy layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Fresh Freesia layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder.
- The 5 x 1 piece of the Penguin Playmates DSP is adhered to the right side of the card front.
- A Wonderful Snowflake is added before adhering the little critters from the Penguin Playmates DSP. The critters are cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips, and the Penguin Builder Punch.
- The words are stamped with Night of Navy ink on a 3 x 1/2 piece of Shimmery White cardstock.
- All done!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.