Hand-Drawn Dots, &
Go to Greetings
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape, scored at 4 1/4.
- The 5 1/4 x 4 Mint Macaron layer is stamped with the Hand-Drawn Dots Background stamp and Mint Macaron ink.
- The piece of Fancy Flora DSP is 4 1/2 x 1 1/2.
- The 4 1/2 x 3 1/4 piece of Gold Foil is cut out with a Deckled Rectangle Die and is the base for the 4 1/4 x 3 Basic White, also cut out with a Deckled Rectangle Die.
- The leaves are stamped with Evening Evergreen & Soft Succulent inks.
- The flowers are stamped with Gorgeous Grape & Highland Heather inks, and punched with the Petal Park Punch, and added to the card front with dimensionals.
- Three Opal Rounds are added to the center of the flowers.
- I tied a piece of Burlap Ribbon into a knot and added it to the card with several glue dots.
- The words, from Go to Greetings, are stamped with black ink on Basic White and added it to the Gold Foil piece. Both of these are cut out with a Deckled Rectangle Die.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.