Geared Up Garage & Tasteful Textures
I had so much fun making this card, and this is a fantastic set to own. Should you want to purchase the stamps and dies, all you have to do is to click right Here and Here, and boom, they are almost yours. Should you purchase the set in my on-line store, I will be more than happy to send you a card just like this one. I appreciate each and every order, and want to thank you in advance for supporting me.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pacific Point layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Gray Granite layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is stamped with images from Geared Up Garage with Gray Granite ink.
- The 4 x 2 Cherry Cobbler layer is the base for the 3 7/8 x 1 7/8 Basic Gray layer.
- An image from Tasteful Textures is stamped on a 3 3/4 x 1 3/4 piece of Whisper White with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
- The car is stamped on a scrap piece of Whisper White with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and cut out with a die from Garage Gears. The car is colored with Cherry Cobbler, Gray Granite & Smoky Slate Blends. I used Mini-Dimensionals to adhere the car to the white rectangle.
- The words Happy Birthday are cut out with the Well Written dies, and Cherry Cobbler cardstock, and Silver Foil and glued to the card with a Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If we are living in the light of God's presence, just as Christ is, then we have fellowship with one another. 1 John 1:7
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,