Hats Off Stamp Set &
Hat Builder Dies
I saw this card on Annette Smith's blog, post of August 5, 2021, and you can see her card HERE.
- The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Gray Granite layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White layers are 5 x 3 3/4 and are stamped with the Birch background stamp with Gray Granite ink. (The Birch stamp is retiring 5/2/2022).
- The word Happy, from Biggest Wish, is inked with Night of Navy and stamped all the way down the card. The words, You Are One of a Kind, are from Slim Sayings, also stamped with Night of Navy ink.
- The hats are stamped with Just Jade ink on Just Jade cardstock and cut out with a Hat Builder Die. One of the hats has been embossed with the Painted Texture folder.
- All the hats are popped up with dimensionals.
- Some gray baker's twine from the Baker's Twine Essential Pack is wrapped around the top two layers three times. Then another piece is threaded through these three pieces to make a small knot.
- All done!! And remember to decorate your envelope.