Seasons of Fun
with Trixie and Harold
- The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
- The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Designer Series Papers are 5 x 3 3/4.
- The 3 3/4 x 3 piece of Old Olive is the base for the 2 1/2" Basic White circle, on which Trixie is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
- The words are stamped with the same black ink on a 4 1/4 x 1/2 piece of Basic White, and backed with a 4 3/8 x 5/8 piece of Basic Black.
- The tree is cut out with the Frightful Tag dies and Black Glitter paper.
- Trixie is colored with stampin blends.
- Harold is stamped on a piece of Basic White with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and colored with Stampin Blends.
- I used a Seasonal Labels Die and cut out Harold, then cut a second label with Misty Moonlight. I cut the Misty Moonlight down the middle horizontally, and adhered it to the back of the white to make a tiny border around the Basic White.
- The words are stamped on Basic White and backed with Misty Moonlight, and cut out with the Layering Circle Dies.
- I added three Matte Black Dots.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.