Paradise Palms Bundle & I didn't use to pay much attention to the samples in the SU catalogs, and that was a big mistake. Now I take time to scour the catalog for cards to make for my classes, my blog, and cards to mail.
On the Horizon
I copied this card, or in my world, I CASEd it, (Copy And Share Everything). I did add an Evening Evergreen base, and that's about all I changed. You can find this card on Page 23 of the 2022-23 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.
I was proud to offer this gem at our last Shoe Box Swap.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Evening Evergreen scored at 4 1/4.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The lattice strip on the Crumb Cake is made with Evening Evergreen cardstock and a Palms Die. I applied it with Multipurpose Liquid glue.
- The Very Vanilla is 5 x 3 3/4.
- I began by punching a 3/4" circle to use as a mask for the sun. I used a Blending Brush and Daffodil Delight ink and sponged over the mask.
- I stamped the "sand" with Crumb Cake, and the grass with Soft Succulent ink.
- I stamped the tree trunks and the leaves with Crumb Cake.
- I cut out two trees with Very Vanilla cardstock, and sponged the trunks with Crumb Cake and the treetops with Soft Succulent. I used Foam Adhesive Strips to pop up the trunks, and Dimensionals to pop up the tree tops.
- The words, from On the Horizon, (retiring June 30, 2022), are stamped with Evening Evergreen ink on a 2 x 1 1/2 piece of Very Vanilla, and I popped this piece up with dimensionals.All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog. I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are July 5 and 9, and my July 9th class is full. If you would like to attend my July 5th class, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.