Tasteful Touches & Way to Goat for my November, 2020 Creative Therapy Classes
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Poppy Parade, scored at 4 1/4.
- The In Good Taste DSP layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and the images are stamped with Real Red and Tuxedo Memento Black ink. The goats are also stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen, then cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.
- When the stamping is finished, the edges are torn, and sponged with black ink.
- The goats are popped up with dimensionals.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.