July, 2021 Creative
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Bermuda Bay, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Flirty Flamingo layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is embossed with the Mortar & Brick 3D Folder.
- The scallops on the 5 x 2 Pattern Party DSP are made with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies. The top of the DSP is adhered to the Basic White with adhesive and the bottom of the DSP is adhered with dimensionals. Gives the effect of an awning.
- The ice cream cone is stamped with Cinnamon Cider. The ice cream flavors are Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green and Bermuda Bay. All are stamped on Basic White and punched with the Ice Cream Cone Builder punch. I adhered all together with adhesive, then used Mini-Dimensionals to adhere all to the card front.
- The words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and Flirty Flamingo on a 3 1/8 x 2 piece of Basic White. The edges are sponged with Flirty Flamingo.
- All done! Remember to decorate your envelope!!
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.