Field JournalI like to have a variety of masculine cards on hand, and this card definitely will be part of inventory, until I need it.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cinnamon Cider, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Early Espresso layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The In Good Taste DSP is 3 3/4 x 3, and I adhered it to the Very Vanilla with liquid glue.
- The word, Hello, and the mallard are stamped directly on the card front with Early Espresso ink. Color the "grass" with a Shaded Spruce Blend. Then stamp the mallard again on a scrap of Very Vanilla, color him with blends, cut him out with scissors, off his legs, then set him aside.
- Using the 3rd from the largest Rectangle Stitched die, cut out the middle of the Very Vanilla/DSP layer.
- Add it back to the card front with dimensionals.
- Place the mallard over the stamped image with dimensionals.
- All done! Remember to decorate your envelope!!
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.