Garden Birdhouses for my December Classes
I am excited to offer this lovely birdhouse card at both of my December 4th and 7th, 2021 Creative Therapy Card Classes.All of my December class spaces are full, and if you live near Graham, NC, and would like to attend my January 18th or 22nd, 2022 classes, please click right Here for more information, or to register.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cajun Craze, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pear Pizzazz layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is stamped with Mossy Meadow ink and a stamp from the Garden Birdhouses.
- The next Mossy Meadow layer is 4 x 3 3/8 and is the base for the 4 x 3 1/8 Basic White.
- The images from Garden Birdhouses are stamped with Mossy Meadow and Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- The birdhouse and little bird are colored with Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay Blends.
- I used one of the Tasteful Labels dies and black ink for the Hello.
- A bow is made with some Bakers Twine.
- All done!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.