Flowing Flowers &
Sunny Sentiment, Fresh Freesia, Coastal Cabana, Pale Papaya, Magenta Madness, Rich Razzleberry, Basic White, New Horizons DSP
Flowing Flowers, Basic Black, Basic White, Magenta Madness, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Pattern Party DSP, Pierced Blooms Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, Polished Pink Weave Ribbon
Flowing Flowers, Basic Black, Basic White, Magenta Madness, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pattern Pattern Party DSP, So, here's the deal----Stampin' Up! has completely sold out of the Sunny Sentiments stamp set, (it was not sold out when I made these cards, really it wasn't!!) The the Pattern Party DSP and the Pierced Blooms Dies are retiring from the 2021-22 Annual Catalog and are still available for purchase. Flowing Flowers is retiring from the 2022 Spring Mini on June 30, 2022 and is available while supplies last. All of the retiring products for these cards are so easy to use, and bonus: the Pierced Blooms Dies are half price from the original $37.00. What a deal, right!!!
Pierced Blooms Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies
The clock is ticking--and it's your last chance to save on retiring items! On May 2, 2022, the Last Chance Products promotion will come to an end.
Before then, be sure to stock up on your favorite products. Last Chance Products are available while supplies last.
See below to place your order in my on-line store or click on either catalog right here on my blog.
- The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- The next layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
- The next layers are 5 x 3 3/4.
- The DSP is 4 7/8 x 2, and the cardstock base under the DSP is 5 x 2 1/8.
- The words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on basic white and cut out with one of the Scalloped Contours Dies. The finished Scalloped Basic White rectangle is 3 5/8 x 2 1/2.
- All the flowers are cut out with the Pierced Blooms dies.
- I added some Basic Pearls to the flowers.
- All done!! And remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog. I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are May 17 and 21, 2022, and if you would like to attend, click Here. for all the details and how to register.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.