Best Delivery for a
This card uses very little supplies. If you do not have these colors, use what you have on hand and create a one-of-a-kind, very inexpensive card you will want to send.
So much creative activity, so little time. Just sayin'
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pacific Point, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Poppy Parade layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is stamped with Pacific Point and Poppy Parade ink.
- The truck is stamped with black ink on Basic White, colored with Granny Apple Green Blends and the words are stamped with black ink.
- I cut the truck out with my handy-dandy paper snips and added it to my card front with dimensionals.
- All done!! Now, how easy is that. And remember to decorate your envelope.