I sure wish I could take credit for this card, cannot, though I had to make one of my own, and it was so much fun. I saw this card on Tina Shaw's August 25, 2020 video on YouTube Here.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Misty Moonlight is layer is 5 1/4 x 3 and sponged with Misty Moonlight ink.
- The next 5 x 2 1/4 Crumb Cake is also cut out with a Nativity Die and sponged with Soft Suede ink.
- The palm trees, and crèche are cut out with Soft Suede and sponged with Soft Suede ink.
- Joseph, Mary, baby Jesus, the donkey, lamb and the front of the crèche are stamped with Soft Suede ink on Crumb Cake card stock and sponged with Soft Suede ink.
- The word Rejoice is stamped with Misty Moonlight ink on Whisper White, and cut out with the Nativity dies.
- The star is cut out with Whisper White, a Nativity Dies, and brushed with Wink of Stella.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.