Catching Butterflies, & Inspiring Canopy for my February 2022 Classes
I am offering both of these cards at my February 8th and 12th, 2022 classes. So much fun playing with the Butterflies & Flowers masks. So easy and economical to make your own background with the variety of masks that Stampin' Up! has to offer.
- The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Gorgeous Grape scored at 4 1/4.
- The Real Red layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White layers are 5 x 3 3/4 and are sponged with the Butterflies & Flowers Masks and Blushing Bride ink.
- I attached the trees from the Inspiring Canopy dies with Mini-Dimensionals.
- The red hearts from the Floral Heart Dies are added with mini-glue dots.
- The words are stamped on Basic White with Gorgeous Grape ink and cut out with one of the Meadow Dies.
- All done!! Now, how easy is that. And remember to decorate your envelope.