Peaceful Deer &
In Your Words for my
November, 2021 Classes
- The Early Espresso base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Cinnamon Cider layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is embossed with the Bark 3-D folder.
- The 3 5/8 x 2 Gold Foil layer is the base for the 3 3/8 x 1 7/8 piece of the beautiful Blackberry Beauty DSP layer.
- The next 4 x 2 1/2 piece of Early Espresso is the base for the 3 7/8 x 2 3/8 piece of Very Vanilla on which my words are stamped with Early Espresso ink. I used the now retired, In Your Words, for the happy birthday, however, almost any Happy Birthday will work for this card.
- The deer and antlers are stamped with Early Espresso ink on a scrap of Crumb Cake. I cut out the deer with my handy-dandy Stampin' Up! Paper Snips, and punched the antlers with the Deer Builder Punch, and adhered to the card with mini-dimensionals. If you do not have the punch, no worries, cut the antlers with the paper snips. Works just fine.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.