I am offering this Christmas card at both of my December 5th & 9th, 2023 card classes. As always, I am excited to share. Scroll down for information regarding registering for my January 2024 classes.
- The Cherry Cobbler base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
- The Brushed Gold card layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Distressed Tile Folder.
- The cutout under the words is Evening Evergreen (a retired color, in lieu of Shaded Spruce).
- The words are stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink on Basic White and cut out with a Christmas Classic die. The base for this piece is a 2 5/8" Cherry Cobbler square cut out with a Stylish Shapes Die.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.