Night Before Christmas Memories & More
Card Pack-Card 2
The Night Before Christmas Memories & More Card Pack is so much fun. So much so, I wanted to share another card I made with the pack. (See post of 11/23/19 for my other card).
It includes 54 double-sided cards (6 each of 9 designs), and 6 sticker sheets. All for just $11.00. It is unbelievable how many cards one can make with this set.
Idea: Get a group of friends together, and see how many different combinations you can produce with this pack and some cardstock.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Let it Snow DSP layer is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 and it is cut with the largest Stitched Rectangle Die.
- The next Real Red & Let it Snow DSP layers are also cut out with the Stitched Rectangle Dies. (If you don't have the dies, just cut the DSP and cardstock with your paper trimmer, that works too).
- I cut out the Santa with my handy-dandy Stampin' Up! Paper Snips and layered Santa with dimensionals.
- The Merry Christmas tag is actually a sticker from the card pack, and it is adhered with dimensionals.
- A bow is made with a small piece of Linen Thread.
- That's it. Basically, cardstock, DSP and Linen Thread, and boom-a finished card. Awesome!!
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
When you give generously to him, your heart shall not be greived because for this thing the Lord your God will bless you in all your work and undertakings." Deuternomy 15:10
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,