Cheerful Basket for my January 2023
Creative Therapy Classes
This is one of the designs I am offering for my first set of classes for 2023, and I am very excited.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pool Party scored at 4 1/4.
- The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Celebrate Everything DSP.
- The next layer of the Celebrate Everything DSP is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2.
- The basket and hearts are cut out with Basic White and colored with Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Polished Pink Stampin' Blends. The colored hearts are added behind the basket with Multipurpose Liquid glue.
- A piece of Black & White Checked Gingham Ribbon is wrapped around the basket and hearts combo before they are added to the card front with dimensionals. The bow is separate and added with a glue dot.
- The words are stamped on a 4 x 1/2 piece of Basic White with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and added with Mini-Dimensionals.
- The three hearts are cut out with Polished Pink cardstock and a die from the Full Basket dies.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.