Soft Seedlings for my
December 2022 Classes
- The Old Olive base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Orchid Oasiss layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and I randomly stamped the leaves with Pear Pizzazz ink and embossed with the Leaf Fall Folder.
- I cut two tags from the Tailor Made Tags Dies, colored the larger of the tags with Blending Brushes, Orchid Oasis and Pear Pizzazz ink, then stamped a leaf on the tag.
- I colored the smaller tag with a little bit of Pear Pizzazz ink, and stamped the words with Orchid Oasis ink.
- I adhered the tags together with mini dimensionals, then fed some Crinkled Seam Binding and Orchid Oasis Baker's Twine thru the holes in the tags and adhered both to the card front with Multi-Purpose glue.
- To finish, I added three Opal Rounds.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.