html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, March 14, 2011

HOSTESS GIFT


I made this box set of four cards with matching envelopes for my next workshop hostess. There are four blank notecards and seven word sayings. Whatever the occasion, you're covered. Just remove the paper from the dimensional on the back of the punched saying, stick it on your card front, and you are good-to-go. Simple, huh?
If you live in or near Graham, Burlington, Mebane, Elon, or Whisett, NC areas and want to find out more information about how to hostess your very own workshop, all for FREE, please contact me via phone at: 336-538-4996, email
: angelsofjoy@gmail.com or via my SU website at: http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/
Thank you for looking and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment