html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, April 1, 2011

BORGELLO TECHNIQUE

Hi stampers, I'm back. I know it's been a while since I posted anything, we moved from Burlington to Graham, NC, and I have been busy packing and unpacking. I now have a little time to make a few cards. This card is my first try at Borgello. A technique borrowed from needlepoint to create an interesting background with thin strips of designer series paper. I pulled out some of my retired paper and cardstock and had fun designing. Recipe: Stamps: Apple Blossoms (a hostess level 2 set); Cardstock: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry dsp; Ink: Rich Razzleberry; Accessories: Scallop Trim Border and wide oval punches, ex-large scallop oval punch (not SU), Crushed Curry ribbon. To see more ideas and a schedule of my classes, please visit my SU website at: http://www.lindafisher.stampinup.net/ Thank you for looking and have a great day, Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment