html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, June 20, 2011

Goodbye to Chic Boutique


Saying goodbye to Chic Boutique. It's such a beautiful set, however, Stampin' Up! has to make room for other new and wonderful stamp sets.
We are making this card in my class June 21 & 25, 2011.
Recipe: Stamps: Chic Boutique, Friends 24-7 (both sets retiring 6/30/11); Paper: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy cardstock, Bella Bleu dsp (retired); Ink: Versamark, basic black classic ink; Accessories: Sizzix two-tags die, eyelet border punch, crumb cake taffeta ribbon, trio punch (retired), brad, dimensionals.
Want to see other projects and ideas? Visit my Stampin' Up! website at: www.lindafisher.stampinup.net

Thank you for stopping by today,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment