html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, August 1, 2011

Kidoodles


Another stamp set new to the 2011-12 catalog and wish book from Stampin' Up!. This set, Kidoodles, comes with six stamps, to mix and match or use alone. A happy birthday, thanks a bunch, good for you, feel better soon, happy halloween and merry Christmas. Isn't this little octopus just so cute, and not for only children, adults qualify as big kids too. I cased the sketch from a beautiful card my downline, Linda Wilkie, made for me. Please plan to visit her blog at: http://www.papercraftingwithlinda.com/ to see all the lovely cards and projects she has designed. Recipe: Stamps: Kidoodles; Paper: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, and Whisper White cardstock; Ink: Basic Black classic pad, markers (same as paper, add basic gray); Accessories: Dotted Border and Scallop Trim border punches, polka dot embossing folder.
Thank you for looking and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment