html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Run, run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man

Isn't this just the cutest little gift?  I received one of these from my downline, Linda Wilkie, and right away I just had to case it.  I am offering this project at my classes this month. 
Recipe:  Stamp Set:  Sweet Season;  Paper:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Basic Black CS;  Ink:  Basic Black, Chocolate Chip (to sponge the edges of the gingerbread man), Basic Black marker;  Accessories:  Scallop Border, Fancy Flower, 1" circle, and 1/4" circle punches, 1/4" Real Red gg ribbon.
The gingerbread man is a Little Debbie product, and is pre-bagged. 
To get the scallop border, I used a 4" x 3/8" strip of cardstock, punched the length of one side, turned the cardstock to the opposite side, and punched again.  If you have a Big Shot and the Tasteful Trim Bigz die, use the rick-rack portion of the die, just another option I found to be easy.
I used double-sided sticky tape to adhere the little bag to the topper.  Fun and easy.  I hope you will want to give it a try. 
Thank you for stopping by today,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment