html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, July 13, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms

OK, I'm lovin' this Betsy's Blossoms stamp set.  I came across this card on Pinterest.  I CASED it from Chat and her blog address is:  http://memystampsandi.blogspot.com/2012/06/simply-simple109.html.   She has some fantastic cards and projects worth visiting sometime.
Recipe:  Stamps:  Betsy's Blossoms, Trust God, Creatively Yours;  Paper:  Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Whisper White;  Ink:  Gumball Green. Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals;  Accessories:  Delicate Designs embossing folder, 1 1/4" circle punch, Boho Blossoms punch,  Neutural brads, Paper piercer and mat pack, Stamp-a-ma-jig, a must for perfect word alignment (even with clear mount stamps),  dimensionals.
If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please visit my SU website at:  www.lindafisher.stampin.net or you may contact me directly via my email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment