html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, August 17, 2012

Owl Padfolios

I took a 8 x 5 notepad of paper and covered it with a little dsp, and some ribbon.  Ends up making a cute, functional and economical gift too.  
Stamps:  Word Play and More Merry Messages; Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, and Soft Suede cardstock, Snow Festival designer series paper (in the Holiday Mini and available until Jan. 3, 2013);  Ink:  Cherry Cobbler;  Accessories:  2-Step Owl and 2-Step Bird punches, Cherry Cobbler polka dotted ribbon, whisper white 1/4" gg ribbon,
If you would like to order any of the supplies used to make this project, please let me know or you can order on my SU website:  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net
I hope you have enjoyed this post.  Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment