html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Beautiful Birthday

I'm having fun with the FREE products I've received from Stampin' Up! during Sale-a-Bration.  I really liked how this card came together, easy-peasy, and quick too.  Here is what I used:
Stamp Set:  Beautiful Birthday (just $6.95 on page 44 of the current Wish Book);  Paper:  Island Indigo, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper White cardstock, and Sycamore Street DSP (FREE with a $50.00 order during Sale-a-Bration);  Ink:  Island Indigo;  Accessories:  Sycamore Street Island Indigo Ribbon (another FREE-BEE), and Vine Street Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, (yes, FREE too).  Don't you like how an embossing folder gives a card the appearance of another layer without using extra card stock?  I do, for sure.
If you would like to place an order for any of the supplies to make this card, please email me:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com, call me at:  336-538-4996, or order anytime at my on line store Here
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment