html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Cycle Celebration Happy Birthday


The Owl Builder and Two-step Bird punches from Stampin' Up! are so much fun, and I find myself not using them as much as I would like to.  So here is a sample of a card I made using both of the punches and more.  

Recipe:  Stamps:  Just Sayin', Cycle Celebration;  Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White card stock and Watercolor Wonder dsp (available until June 1, 2014);  Ink:  Island Indigo classic stamp pad, and Early Espresso marker;  Accessories:  Big Shot, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Word Bubbles Framelits, 2 3/8" scalloped circle, 2" circle, Owl Builder, and Two-Step Bird punches, dimensionals.

I hold adult classes each month, and a bi-monthly Kids Camp.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  Check out my May 2014 class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, please feel free to contact me directly, or order from my Stampin Up! website found Here


"The Lord is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation;  This is my God, and I will praise Him".   Exodus 15:2

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment