html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Open Sea and From Land to Sea (well, almost)!

My friend and avid stamper, Retha, designed this very striking card. I wanted to offer a masculine card for my August 8, August 11, and August 13th classes, and she graciously shared her design with me.  Thank you Retha.  

Retha used a lighthouse from Coast to Coast, a SU set from 2002, yes, you read right, 2002.  I wanted to use the new SU set,  From Land to Sea, except, I don't own that set, not yet, so I used  Coast to Coast.  The ocean waves are made using Sheltering Tree, and the ship is embossed with black powder.  The background is sponged with Smoky Slate.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.


Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.  Matthew 5:16 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment