- The base is a 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 5 1/2.
- Next is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Silver Foil paper.
- Next is a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White.
- I adhered a 3 3/4 x 3 1/4 angled piece of Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper on the Whisper White with snail.
- I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to position and stamp the words with Night of Navy ink on the Whisper White card stock. (you will want to stamp your words close to the bottom and the left of the card)
- I wrapped a piece of Silver ribbon over the DSP/White piece and to hold the ribbon in place, I glued it to the back of the white.
- I glued this combination to the Silver foil paper, and glued all to the Night of Navy base.
- I stamped the dove with Versamark on Whisper White and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. I then cut the embossed dove out with the Big Shot and an oval from the Layering Oval Framelits Dies.
- The Night of Navy scalloped piece and the Smoky Slate oval piece are also from the Layering Oval Framelits Dies. I glued all these pieces together, and popped them up with dimensionals.
- Remember to decorate your envelope, can't leave the house naked, right?
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
FREE PRESENTS & PINECONES DESIGNER SERIES PAPER --Free, did I say FREE? Yes, I did. How do you receive a FREE 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from me? Each time you place an order through my ONLINE STORE , I will automatically send you a 6 x 6 pack of DSP. Nothing else to do. The DSP you will receive for the month of October 2016, is 12-6 x 6 sheets, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs of the new Presents & Pinecones DSP. You can see the fun paper Here.
Come before Him, singing with joy. Psalm 100:2
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,