html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, May 4, 2018

Weather Together & Painted Love Designer Series Paper
Both the stamp set and the Designer Series Paper I used to make this card is retiring at the end of this month, May 31, 2018.
I've used this stamp set quite a few times and wanted to give it it's last rites before it is gone, gone, gone. 
Weather Together is great for both birthdays, and sympathy cards.  
If you would like to order any of the products to make this card, or another one like it, please, just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.
If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. Also, you can earn Devoted Stamper Dividends each time you spend a minimum of $25.00 with me.  Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set.
I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me.  Please do not hesitate to ask me a question, as I am here to help you.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Rich Razzleberry, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Powder Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The rectangle piece of the Rich Razzleberry is 3 7/8 x 2 3/8, and the Painted Love DSP is 3 3/4 x 2 1/4.
  • After I glued my DSP to the Rich Razzleberry cardstock with snail adhesive, I wrapped 1/8" Gold Ribbon around it 3 times, then glued it to my card front.
  • The umbrella is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a piece of the Painted Love DSP and cut out with the Umbrella Weather Framelits Dies.
  • The umbrella handle is stamped with Black ink, colored with a Rich Razzleberry marker.  The raindrops are stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink, then the umbrella is attached with mini dimensionals.
  • The words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. 
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog. 

For He will command His angels to guard you in all your ways.  Psalm 91:11

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment