Friday, June 11, 2021

 Ride the Range & the Open Range dies for my June, 2021 Creative Therapy Classes

I am offering this cute masculine themed card for my June 8th and 12th, 2021 Creative Therapy classes.
I saw Brian King's card on Pinterest, and decided to CASE it, well kinda-sorta, for my classes.  It seems like I am in the need of masculine thank you cards more often than not.  You can see his card Here, post of May 8, 2021.  
The stamp set is just $21.00 and the Open Range Dies are on sale for just $14.50, that's a savings of 50%.  The sale is until June 30, 2021, and only while supplies last.  WOW, what a deal, right?

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Early Espresso layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next Crumb Cake layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Folder.
  • The next Early Espresso layer is  4 1/4 x 3 1/4.
  • The Pool Party piece is 4 1/8 x 2, and the words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • The Soft Succulent piece is 4 1/8 x 2 and the wave is made using one of the Open Range Dies.
  • The windmill is cut with Basic Black, the fence with Early Espresso, and the clouds with Basic White.  The horse and rider and the cows are stamped on Basic White with black ink, colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen, and everything is cut out with the Open Range Dies.
  • All done! Remember to decorate your envelope!!

Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2021-22 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment