html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, April 14, 2011

AWASH WITH FLOWERS

Well folks, this is my new favorite stamp set. Yes, it has been on page 99 of Stampin' Up's 2010-11 Wish Book since July 1, 2010 and I have over-looked it time and time again. When I realized all the beautiful cards that could be made and how versatile this stamp set is, I just had to have Awash with Flowers. For the top card I made it using the two-step stamping technique, and for the bottom card I used chalks over Versamark. Recipe: Top Card: Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Inspired by Nature, Flight of the Butterfly; Paper: Rose Red, Marina Mist, Whisper White CS; Ink: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Old Olive; Accessories: Beautiful Wings embosslit die, Ticket Corner Punch, pearls. Bottom Card: Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Heard from the Heart; Paper: Peach Parfait, Pretty in Pink, Poppy Parade, Whisper White; Ink: Basic Black, Versamark; Accessories: Stampin' Pastels, Poppy Parade twill ribbon, Silver Hodgepodge Hardware flower ribbon slide. For other ideas and projects, please visit my Stampin' Up! website at: www.lindafisher.stampinup.net Thank you for looking and have a great day. Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment