html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, January 3, 2013

French Foliage

 
Another special offering for my New Year, New Ideas class January 12, 15, and 17, 2013.
I made two others just like this card, except one is a sympathy card and one is a thinking of you card.  I like to offer cards that can be personalized for two maybe three occasions, and this one fit the bill.   You can see the how-to video for this card on Tami White's blog at: www.stampwithtami.com.
Recipe: Stamps:  French Foliage, Day of Gratitude;   Paper:  Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White cardstock;  Ink:  Stazon Black, Old Olive;  Accessories:  Brayer or Sponges, Shimmer paint & spritzer;
 
If you would like to order any of the supplies to make this card, or attend one of my classes, please give me a call at: 336-538-4996, email me: angelsofjoy@gmail.com. To shop 24/7, please visit my on-line store at: www.lindafisher.stampinup.net.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment