html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, June 17, 2016

July 2016 Purse and Card Class Sample

Today I am "showing-off" the Purse and Card set I am offering for July 5, July 7, and July 9, 2016 classes.
This set uses the newly retired, Timeless Elegance designer series paper.  I think this paper is so beautiful, especially for this project, that I just couldn't help myself, I had to use it.  In a few days, I will post the set I am offering using SU's new, Floral Boutique dsp.  All the information about this class can be found on my class schedule, Here.  
If you cannot come to my class, and you want to make this purse and cards, just go to YouTube, and search, Stampin' Up! Adorable Paper Purse.  Or visit the site: Here.  The only thing I did different, I added a bottom to the outside, just like the one on the inside.  Also, there are many other videos you might want to watch, because there are plenty on YouTube.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog. 

He who gets wisdom loves his own soul; he who keeps understanding will find good.  Proverbs 19:8  

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment