html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Shoe Box Swap Samples, Part II

 I wanted to share the other four of the nine cards we made at our Shoe Box Swap (SBS) this past Saturday, June 4, 2016. Aren't they fantastic!!! The talent was overflowing and the fun and fellowship was beyond measure.

There were eight wonderful ladies, plus me, in our group, and each of us ended up with eight beautiful cards, and the best part, it cost absolutely nothing. 

My next SBS will be on August 6, 2016, and I am very excited to host again.  Check my calendar of events for more details, and if you are interested in attending in August, please let me know.  You do not have to be a SU demonstrator to participate, however, you do have to use all SU products on your cards. 

If you have any questions about these cards, please feel free to post a comment below.

If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253 and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my SU website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website,  www.lindafisher.stampinup.net, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2015-16 Catalog right here on my blog. 

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.  Proverbs 15:1  

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment