Cool Treats is such a fun set, and is great for anyone's birthday. Unfortunately, it will be retiring from the Stampin' Up! 2017-18 Catalog this coming May 31, 2018.
Should you want to order this retiring set, or any of the supplies I used to make this adorable card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.
Should you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code J6NZ4N4A. Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in May, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Rich Razzleberry scored at 4 1/4.
- The Peekaboo Peach (retiring color) layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The Chocolate Chip (retiring color) layer is 4 x 3, and the Very Vanilla layer on which my sentiment is stamped is 3 7/8 x 2 7/8.
- The words, ice cream cone, and confetti are stamped with Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede inks.
- The ribbon is Fresh Fig, and it actually complimented the Rich Razzleberry base.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
A word spoken at the right time is like gold apples on a silver tray. Proverbs 25:11
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,